Tuesday, August 6, 2024

No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie

No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie is so easy to make. It has a delicious creamy filling with cream cheese and lots of chopped peanut butter cups plus some creamy peanut butter for even more peanut butter flavor. The whole thing is in an oreo crust.

Only takes about 10 minutes to prep! Such a quick and easy recipe.

Get the No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Pie Recipe

Watch the short How-To Video on YOUTUBE.

READER COMMENTS

"I've made this no bake Reese cup pie about 3 times now… It is addictive. Everyone who tastes this wants the recipe and rave and rave about it. I made it again for this weekend for our family reunion. Thank you."

"I made this for my brother's birthday and it was the first dessert to be wiped out! I'll be making it again tomorrow for my daughter's birthday. Thanks for such a simple but very delicious dessert."

"For such a simple recipe it's insanely delicious. I have to make two pies cause we eat it all up in a day or two. Absolute hit at every party."

MORE NO-BAKE DESSERTS




No comments:

Post a Comment