Saturday, July 13, 2024

The Real Rachel

Hey reader

Confession: I'm on a Mini-Vacation this weekend.

It has me thinking about how I used to feel on vacation compared to how I feel today.

I used to worry and obsess about food the whole trip and try to be "good" until I reached a breaking point and it was an all-out feeding frenzy. 

There was no balance! 

I'd either come home from my trip and start skipping meals and doubling down on the gym until I was exhausted or I would come home with my new bad habits and I wouldn't stop until I gained 5-10 lbs. 

Again... no balance! 

These days it's a lot different. 

On this trip, I'm enjoying small indulgences here and there without going overboard.

These days, my choices are heavily influenced by how I know I'll feel later on.

Feeling tired, yucky, and blah... is just not worth it anymore when I know how good it feels to feel *really good*.

One glass of wine alongside grilled fish or steak and vegetables.

or I'll order the chicken with mashed potatoes and skip dessert.

One slice of pizza alongside a big salad.

I'm making conscious decisions to create balance and harmony within my body and soul.

I want to enjoy the break from cooking, try new restaurants, and eat what everyone else is eating...

There's a place for all of it, and I'm so glad I've found balance.

This is why we created the CFC Clean Eating Challenge.

It's for people who want to learn how to make clean eating a lifestyle choice and not a temporary fix! 

People who want to find food balance, feel healthier, have more energy, and maybe even lose some weight in the process!

Not only will you receive our complete 4-week Clean Eating Challenge Program starting July 18th, but you'll also get 12 amazing bonuses while getting Free Access to our August Challenge group too!

The best part is our community, you'll be able to share your success, get help when you need support, and be motivated by everyone's results.

Register now before someone takes your spot! 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

I'm so motivated to help people just like you, that when you join us in July, we're giving you 30 Free additional days of our Challenge Community. 

That's 60 Days of our CFC Team's Support & Accountability for the price of 30!

This way you can easily stick to your goals. 

Goals like:

- Wearing a favorite dress, / outfit, / bathing suit, piece of lingerie, or cute holiday outfit. 

- Nourishing Your Body with Clean Food. 

- Losing 5-10 pounds before the end of Summer. 

- Reducing your aches and pains. 

- Learning new ways to feed yourself and your family and friends.

- Never feeling like you're "on a diet," or deprived. 

- And so much more.

If you're looking for an all-natural, delicious change in your life, at least do this...

Learn about everything included in our 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge, check out your Payment plan options, and get your questions answered (by replying to this email) before making a final decision!

We're starting our next 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge in only 5 days so your time is limited to join. 

The CleanFoodCrush 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge includes:

- A proven meal plan,

- Guidance on how and when to include treats like wine and pizza,

- An incredibly helpful and supportive community also working toward similar goals,

- Our knowledgeable and empathetic team, who are there for you 7 days a week to offer suggestions and hold your hand every step of the way!

"I ended up losing 20 pounds in 6 months and have now been able to maintain my weight loss for 4 consecutive years!" - Markela

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Our 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge is specifically designed to help you:

- Break free from sugar addiction and junk food cravings

- Find healthy ways to cope with stress, fatigue, and emotions

- Shed unwanted pounds and feel confident in your own skin

- Experience a transformative shift in your mood, energy, and overall well-being.

And here's the best part: we're offering an unbeatable deal to support you on this journey!

For a limited time, you'll receive:

4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

- Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

- TWO month-long Challenge Communities (60 days of support and accountability) for the price of one.

- 12 bonus eBooks packed with expert guidance and delicious recipes.

But don't wait - this offer expires soon!

Join us today and start your path to a healthier, happier you. You deserve it!

Learn more today at: https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment