Friday, July 12, 2024

My Favorite Protein Powder!

Hey reader

If you are looking for a Great protein powder, I've completely fallen in love with this brand and all of their products!

Here is why you should try it today...

Just Ingredients is running a special Birthday Sale and the Entire online store is 20% Off. 

It's their biggest sale of the year, so I stocked up!

I thought I'd do you a favor and share this deal with you.

Some of their flavors have already sold out… and the sale ends tonight.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/just

So many people in our Clean Eating Community have tried their protein and love it just as much as I do. 

Why is Just Ingredients Protein Powder a better option?

The protein comes from 5 sources:

100% super high-quality grass-fed whey, pea protein, pumpkin seed, chia seeds, and collagen.

There is a lot less whey compared to other protein powders so it may be easier on the stomach than other protein powders!

It's also Free from sugar, gluten, artificial sweeteners, or any artificial ingredients.

Special link for their birthday sale:

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/just

I actually love/prefer the plain & vanilla flavors best because I like to build my own flavors with things.

Make today amazing!

❤ Rachel


 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment