Saturday, July 20, 2024

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸฅณIt's my Birthday- TODAY!!!


Hello ooseims.archieves@blogger.com,

Happy Birthday to me!

Instead of sharing my favorite recipes today, I have a favor. See that box below announcing my cookbook presale? I'd love for you to consider supporting my small business.

You're not committed to buying my book...you're just saying to me "I'm interested. Let me know the details when you have them."

I'm including a sneak peak into one of the recipes that will be in the book (it will not be on my website)! Almond Croissant Blondies

If this looks delicious to you, consider clicking the button below to be notified about my upcoming cookbook release!

⭐Big News⭐

My new cookbook is almost here!

Click the button below to be notified when it's available.

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment