Sunday, July 14, 2024

how to make meal planning quick, easy, and painless

Hi reader,

Do you ever feel like you're the only one who doesn't get how to meal plan?

I mean, you know you should be doing it, but no matter how hard you try, it just doesn't make sense?

And let's not even get started on what to do with all the leftovers, or heaven forbid you aren't in the mood for what's on the meal plan!!

Well, I have good news for you!

Next month, I'm hosting a 5-day challenge called Meal Planning Made Easy!!

For 5 days straight, I'll walk you through the baby steps of meal planning, teach you why meal plans fail (and how to overcome that), and help you find a meal planning method that works for YOU!

And even better news, it's completely free!! (And just in time to wrap up your summer before school in the Fall.)

All you have to do is click here to join. I'll send you a reminder the day before the challenge starts and come Monday, August 5th, we'll be off to the races!!

I look forward to seeing you there!

♥ Tiffany

PS - If you are absolutely, 100%, unequivocally, without a doubt, a grand master at meal planning, then you probably don't need to join this challenge. HOWEVER, I have some tricks up my sleeve if you consider yourself more intermediate or advanced. I encourage you to join us because, at the very least, you'll have fun, and get TONS of meal ideas every day from other challengers!

Click HERE to join the 5-day Meal Planning Made Easy challenge.


Done with the training? Click here to opt out of Meal Planning Made Easy. I'll still send you the weekly newsletter once the training is over unless you unsubscribe from everything below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment