Saturday, July 20, 2024

Frosted Peach Lemonade ๐Ÿ˜‹

Image


Hello ooseims,

Enjoy a nice, cold Frosted Peach Lemonade next time you need to cool off on those hot summer days! Made with your favorite lemonade, fresh peaches, lemon and natural vanilla ice cream, this frosty beverage is perfect for the season!

I love the frosted drinks at Chick-fil-A. Did you know you can turn just about any beverage they have into a frosted drink? My taste buds may love drinking them, but my wallet sure doesn't like paying for them! So, I set about making my own version of a frosted peach lemonade to save a little cash.

Try this today! You can find the recipe by clicking here!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

Follow Me:
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment