Friday, July 12, 2024

Friday Favorites ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Hello ooseims.archieves@blogger.com,

This week flew by. Does anyone else feel like the days of summer are so much faster than the days of winter?

I've got a few things I'm loving this week...from savory to sweet!

  • My birthday is next weekend and I'm hoping my husband makes me either these cupcakes or this cake!
  • Speaking of cupcakes, I made these easy cupcakes for a potluck last weekend and they were a HUGE HIT. Print out the recipe for later!
  • This easy stove top mac and cheese recipe has a flavor twist your family will LOVE!
  • Got a potluck in your summer plans? This "salad" is sweet and salty and always a hit. But I suppose it's not actually a salad, ha!
  • This week I'm making my husband's favorite dessert. Can you guess it? Get the recipe HERE!

Finally, my favorite cookie scoops are on sale on Amazon this week. Need a new set? Grab this set of three today!!

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment