Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Christmas in July!๐Ÿ›️ My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks


It's that time of year…the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Pinky promise, we'll be back to food content tomorrow. After spending an embarrassing amount of time poring over the options, I thought it would be fun to share my finds. I'd love to hear what you have your eye on too!

Add these items to your wish list now, and then as soon as the sale is live (TODAY for select cardholders and 15th for the general public), you can move them to your cart.

Tops and Sweaters

Loungewear and Pajamas

Dresses and Jumpsuits

  • THE Dress of the Season. I've been seeing these mixed media dresses everywhere, and this is one of the best! The color will be perfect for fall.
  • Date Night Dress. This dress is ready for date night, special events, holiday parties, and more!
  • Jumpsuit. I am VERY on board with the comfy jumpsuit trend, and this color is amazing!
  • Effortless Dress. This dress is one you can throw on and instantly look put together.
  • Cropped Sweater/Slipdress Combo. I love that this is two separate pieces that you can wear together or on their own.

Pants/Leggings/Skirts

  • Wide Leg Jeans. This sale is an excellent time to try out a new style and snag a great deal.
  • Best Joggers. They don't call these "live in" joggers for nothing! They're incredibly comfortable.
  • High-Waisted Jeans. The detailing on these is so fun!
  • SPANX Leggings. These faux-leather leggings are a hit every year!

SHOES (Maybe My Favorite Part)

Jackets, Coats, and Vests

Beauty (Some Great Finds This Year)

Other Stuff I Really Like


Get this and more great recipes at WellPlated.com



XO, Eric Clarke

Presenting, my NEW cookbook Well Plated Every Day

A follow up to my best-selling Well Plated Cookbook, it features 100+ NEW recipes for easy and creative everyday meals!

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment