Saturday, July 20, 2024

9 One-Pan Meals That Readers Make On Repeat ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป


Hi —

One of the biggest concerns I hear from readers is that cooking healthy meals requires copious amounts of time, specialty ingredients, and DISHES! <—NOT TRUE!

Say hello to these easy and delicious one-pan wonders! They use simple ingredients, are full of flavor, have glowing reviews, and will save you time on dishes.

BAKED CHICKEN AND RICE. Juicy, tender chicken sits atop garlicky rice and veggies for a one-pan meal that's both delicious and nutritious! One reader said: "Wow your recipe exceeded all expectations! The chicken was perfectly cooked and the rice was the most flavorful rice I've ever made!"

GREEN CURRY. Ready in just 30 minutes, this homemade curry is better than takeout! Easy and full of fresh flavors. One reader said: "What a fabulous, quick, hearty, and comforting meal! My fiancรฉ and I loved everything about it."

TERIYAKI BEEF STIR FRY. Use any of your favorite veggies in this simple stir fry. You're going to LOVE the homemade teriyaki sauce! One reader said: "Omg! This is amazing! I just made it for the second time, and my husband and I love this recipe!"

GARLIC SHRIMP WITH QUINOA. This easy recipe is full of protein, whole grains, and bursting with lemon and garlic flavor. Have it on the table in just 30 minutes! One reader said: "Thank you for this recipe! It is healthy, delicious, easy, and made with ingredients readily available in our kitchen. It is one of the best quinoa dishes I've had."

ITALIAN CHICKEN. In under an hour, you can have juicy chicken breasts and flavorful roasted veggies on the table. Everything bakes together, so cleanup is a breeze! One reader said: "It was a hit with the whole family and I'll definitely be making this again soon! Thanks for the fantastic recipe!"

HOMEMADE HAMBURGER HELPER. A healthier version of the store-bought favorite! It's perfect for meal prep too. One reader said: "This was amazing and WAY better than the store bought. My kids gobbled this up so fast. Will be made again."

SAUSAGE AND PEPPERS. Unbelievably simple and flavorful. It's delicious served with rice, pasta, or on sandwiches. One reader said: "So good and so easy!!! I love making this sheet pan meal for friends because I can rattle it off easily, it freezes and reheats really well, and it tastes SO GOOD!!!!"

EGG FRIED RICE. Takeout gets a healthy makeover with this simple recipe. From start to finish, this homemade fried rice takes just 15 minutes! One reader said: "Absolutely DELICIOUS. I wish I could give this more than 5 stars."

MEXICAN QUINOA. With black beans, quinoa, veggies, and flavor-packed spices, this one-pan meal is healthy and delicious. Add meat for an extra protein boost. One reader said: "I wanted an easy, yummy quinoa recipe as my first time cooking quinoa.. and boy did this deliver!!! This recipe is SO good and so easy to make. I will for sure make this again!"

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have DOZENS more one-pan recipes RIGHT HERE.


Get this and more great recipes at WellPlated.com



XO, Eric Clarke

Presenting, my NEW cookbook Well Plated Every Day

A follow up to my best-selling Well Plated Cookbook, it features 100+ NEW recipes for easy and creative everyday meals!

ORDER NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment