Thursday, July 11, 2024

20 Recipes For When It’s Too Hot to Cook

Hey reader

OMG It's too dang hot out!

Does the heat ever make your appetite vanish, or your capacity to put together complicated, healthy meals drop to an all-time low?

Because I know that happens to me!

When I’m too hot or tired to cook, I often rely on slow cookers or air fryers to do all the work so I don’t have to spend too much time in the hot kitchen cooking every night.

Or, if I’m craving lighter, simpler meals that provide more hydration, I’ll turn to sandwiches, wraps, and salads.

Here are 15 meals perfect for those days when it’s just too hot to cook, Plus 5 extra recipes for snacks, treats, and desserts.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/20-recipes-too-hot-to-cook/

Share this recipe collection with your friends via email and social media.

Make today amazing!

❤ Rachel


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment