Saturday, July 13, 2024

2️⃣ Meal Prep Lunch Ideas That Aren't Salads ๐Ÿฅ—

Hi there reader!

I have a confession - I'm kind of obsessed with mason jar salads! I discovered them almost 10 years ago and have been making them weekly ever since. I even have a super popular 10-day mason jar salad challenge!

It's funny because I never really liked salads before, but these jars of veggies have totally changed my mind!

However, I know that not everyone is a salad fan, so I wanted to share some lunch ideas that aren't salads.

➡️ First up, soup! I love soup all year round and it's a great way to get in some protein and veggies.

✅ You can make a batch on Sunday to eat all week or make a few pots of soup and freeze into portions to add more variety to lunches.

Here are my favorites:

➡️ Another idea is meal prep bowls - this is where you take a recipe and portion it out into 5 bowls to have for lunch throughout the week. It's a great way to have a portion-controlled lunch that you can easily grab and go.

✅ Meal prep these bowls on Sunday for the week. You can customize them with your favorite proteins, veggies, and carbs.

Here are my favorites:

If you try any of these ideas, be sure to tag me our Facebook Group.

Have a great day!

Tammy Overhoff

Ps. Hey, have you checked out my shop, Reset & Flourish? If not, let me tell you all about it!

At Reset & Flourish, you can find many helpful resources to help you fit a healthier lifestyle into your busy schedule. From freezer prep guides to 10-day challenges and eBooks, there's something for everyone.

Need help deciding? Here are three reader-favorite bundles!

➡️ 10-Day Healthy Eating Challenges Kit

➡️ Freezer to Flourish Bundle

➡️ 30-Day Reset & Flourish Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment