Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Sour Cream Coffee Cake ๐Ÿ˜‹

Image


Hello ooseims,

This Sour Cream Coffee Cake from Mary Younkin's cookbook, The Weekday Lunches & Breakfasts Cookbook, is a recipe you'll make again and again. With a moist, tender cake and two layers of cinnamon streusel, this morning treat is hard to resist. It is THE perfect accompaniment to your weekend morning coffee!

As I was making this coffee cake, it reminded me of one that I loved when I was little, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it. Then it came to me: it tastes like the Hostess Coffee Cakes, only 1 MILLION times better! I already can't wait to make it again.

Try this today! You can find the recipe by clicking here.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

Follow Me:
Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment