Monday, April 29, 2024

Recipes to Help You Survive Spring Sports Season!

Image

Hi friends-

Spring sports are in full swing and that means it's hard to find time to eat dinner.

Trying to juggle practices and games with dinner can feel overwhelming, but I am here to help. Here are 20 Quick & Easy Dinner Recipes that are perfect for busy nights. My boys helped me pick out these recipes, so they are kid approved:)

Pro Tip- try to prep as much as you can ahead of time so dinnertime goes smoothly. I like to make dinner at lunch time so everything is ready to go! I also like to meal prep a few things on the weekends.

I also included a few breakfast recipes, snack ideas, and some spring sport must haves!

SAVE this email so you can reference it often!

DINNER RECIPES

BREAKFAST RECIPES

SNACKS

SPRING SPORT MUST HAVES

Have a great day!
Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment