Friday, April 26, 2024

Food Holidays- Friday Edition๐Ÿฅ—๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ


Hello ooseims.archieves@blogger.com,

Happy Friday! I recently was reading an email from my friend who was talking about all the ridiculous food holidays.

Did you know some of these exist? Here are a few upcoming ones that I will for sure be celebrating!

  • April 26- National Pretzel day- Good thing I have a bag on hand...and I'll be making this sweet dip for dunking today!
  • April 28- Blueberry Pie day- Given this is my grandma's favorite dessert, you know I'll be celebrating with either this pie, this pie, or this pie!
  • April 30- National Raisin Day- Sounds to me like some oatmeal raisin cookies, or my dad's bread pudding is in order!
  • May 1- Chocolate Parfait Day- I've got two choices for this day! Chocolate Almond or Chocolate Chip- which would you make?
  • May 2- National Truffles Day- So many options. But of course my first choice will be these easy truffles. Next up will be this or this one!
  • Finally, have you been following me on Instagram? I love to hear back and see photos of what YOU make. You can tag me @shugarysweets ๐Ÿ’–

What are you baking this weekend?

xo,
Aimee

Aimee Shugarman

Aimee Shugarman
Chief Creator, Shugary Sweets
Professional Recipes for your Sweet Tooth
Read my story



No comments:

Post a Comment