Thursday, June 29, 2023

πŸ˜‹ Red, White, and Blue Jello StarsπŸ˜‹



Hello ooseims,

If you've been following me since the very beginning, then you know that the 4th of July is my FAVORITE holiday! Today I'm excited to share with you my Patriotic Jello Stars!

With the 4th of July comes festive red, white, and blue foods and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to create something of my own. My kids went nuts for Jell-O Jigglers when they were little. I think your kids (even your adult "kids") will like these, too!

These patriotic jello stars are made with red, white, and blue gelatin. They are colorful and fun to serve for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, or any other patriotic holiday.

Ready to add some color to your holiday dessert table? Click (or tap) here to grab the recipe!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment