Thursday, June 29, 2023

Batch cooking - one of my favorite parts of meal planning!

Hi reader,

Of all of the things I do in the kitchen that save time and money, do you want to know what one of my favorite things is?

It's batch cooking...

Especially because I can combine batch cooking with monthly meal planning.

And on busy weekdays, I'm not scrambling to figure out what to cook at 5:00 PM.

For those days, our meal is already cooked!

All I had to do was pull it from the freezer, thaw, and warm. It saves time, money, and it's a sure bet that my family is having real food meals at home 98% of the time.

Over the past couple of years, I've had lots of questions on how I manage my batch cooking.

Questions like:

 

  • When am I supposed to batch cook?
  • How do I batch cook? I don't know where to start. 
  • There are several batch cooking methods, which is best?


Have you asked yourself similar questions about batch cooking?

If so, I'd like to share a post from my blog that addresses these questions and more!

Click HERE for "How to Save Time and Money with Batch Cooking." 

I hope it helps you on your journey in the kitchen!

Blessings,
♥︎ Tiffany
 


No comments:

Post a Comment