Saturday, December 11, 2021

What I'm Baking This Holiday Season! 🍪🍞

Hi —

One of my favorite things about this time of year is baking holiday treats.

But, which recipes to make?! While I like to vary it up sometimes, there are a handful of recipes that are always on my must-make list, because they are THAT GOOD.

PERFECT CREAM CHEESE SUGAR COOKIES. Everyone LOVES these easy and soft sugar cookies! Cut them into fun shapes for a festive treat. One reader said: "These are the best sugar cookies ever! My grandson rates them 10 stars! So soft and melt in your mouth."

Perfect Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies

CHOCOLATE GINGER COOKIES. This is my favorite Christmas cookie! They're thick, chewy, and have scrumptious melty puddles of chocolate. One reader said: "I made these yesterday afternoon, and they were incredible! Nice and chewy, extra gingery, and yummy. Thank you for creating such a special and versatile recipe!"

Chocolate Ginger Cookies

CANDY CANE SNOWBALL COOKIES. Melt-in-your-mouth cookies topped with white chocolate and crushed peppermints. They're perfect for the holidays! One reader said: "These are a new family favorite!"

Candy Cane Snowball Cookies

COFFEE CAKE MUFFINS. Delicious, moist, and fluffy coffee cake muffins topped with a spectacular cinnamon streusel topping and vanilla glaze. They're always a hit! One reader said: "Literally just finished making these delicious coffee cake muffins!!! HUGE HIT with four kids and their friends."

Coffee Cake Muffins

PUFF PASTRY CINNAMON ROLLS. My hack for easy and quick cinnamon rolls. They're decadent, flavorful, and easy to make ahead! One reader said: "Omg, these are the BEST cinnamon rolls I've ever tasted! The flaky pastry, festive cinnamon and sweet icing on top are to die for!!!"

Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls

DARK CHOCOLATE COOKIES. Decadent, gooey, over-the-top chocolaty goodness with a finishing sprinkle of sea slat. These always disappear quickly! One reader said: "I would give these 10 stars if I could. Recipe was easy to follow and cookies turned out exactly as promised."

Dark Chocolate Cookies

ANDES MINT COOKIES. The most tasty thick, soft, and chewy cookies. Adding Andes Mint pieces gives them classic holiday sparkle. One reader said: "These are delicious! The recipe was easy to follow, and my cookies turned out perfectly!"

Andes Mint Cookies

EGGNOG BREAD. Capture the essence of the holidays with this spiced eggnog bread. The rum glaze really takes it to the next level! One reader said: "I just made this delicious bread!! It was a fantastic way to utilize the last of my eggnog, and you were right, the fresh nutmeg made it extra yummy."

Eggnog Bread

PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOM COOKIES. A holiday baking favorite. These are the most delicious and soft peanut butter blossoms you will ever taste! One reader said: "I made this for a friend of mine, and she loved them! She said they were the best cookies she had ever had! I tried a few myself, and they were delicious!"

Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have DOZENS more delicious baking recipes RIGHT HERE.

Join me for some holiday baking fun!

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment