Wednesday, December 29, 2021

These homemade snacks have us like 😍




Hi reader,

I'll admit, I'm a pretty big snacker. I mean, what else are we supposed to do between lunch and dinner? When 3pm rolls around I need a little something to keep me going, and I know I'm not the only one.

Snack lovers: these delicious homemade snack recipes are for you!

Skip the bag of pretzels and prep one of these flavorful, protein-packed snacks for your busy week. They're kid-friendly and perfect for any hour of the day. Enjoy!

Gimme the snacks

Honey Cinnamon Almond Butter Energy Bites


Get the recipe


Superwoman Nut & Seed Granola


Get the recipe


No Bake Chewy Peanut Butter Granola Bars


Get the recipe


How to Make Super Creamy Hummus (+ 5 flavor variations!)


Get the recipe


Honey Cinnamon Walnut Banana Muffins


Get the recipe

Get even more delicious snack recipes here! If you make any be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked it.

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment