Friday, December 10, 2021

Honey Chilli Potato + Vegetarian Mexican Soup + Jaggery Mawa Cake

Hey reader reader

I've put up a new recipe this week and I've even updated two of my older recipes. Oh yesss, I've actually been able to be more productive this week. It's a slow start, but hey at least it's a start 🥳🥳

Here are the recipes I put out this week:

1. Crispy Honey Chilli Potato: Crispy DOUBLE fried potatoes tossed in a sesame honey chilli sauce is a super addictive snack! It's been my hit recipe ever since I put it out 3 years ago. 

Chicken Kali mirch served in a blue bowl with naan on the side

2. Vegetarian Mexican Soup: This comforting bowl of soup is totally bomb! It's packed with flavour, a straight up one-pot meal, spicy, nutrition packed, full of veggies and beans! Need I say more?

Crispy fried noodles deep fried and kept on tissue

3. Jaggery Mawa Cake: Tastes like mithai and melts in your mouth - this Jaggery Mawa Cake is the current house favourite!

Crispy fried noodles deep fried and kept on tissue

Hope you liked these recipes. Is there anything more you'd like to see? Let me know!

Happy Cooking,

Richa

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment