Saturday, December 11, 2021

Here's your Weekly Meal Plan! 😘


Hello again!

I hope this email finds you well, as this month seems to be flying by. How are we already into mid-December??

If you've been following along behind-the-scenes on my Instagram stories, you may have seen that our family is finishing up a deck project on the back of our home. Our old deck was 30+ years old and falling apart, so we are excited to have an outdoor space to use again... when it finally warms up outside next year. This project has taken up much more mental energy than I expected it to, so I'm very excited to be done working with subcontractors soon!

In the meantime, I've managed to post two new recipes this week. I hope you'll try them both! I also have 2 new YouTube videos coming your way next week. If you enjoy watching me cook in my kitchen, be sure you subscribe to get notifications for the new videos.

And if you still have some holiday shopping to do, and you prefer to gift practical things like I do, check out this year's holiday gift guide. It's basically a guide to my favorite things in my home.




New Recipes!

If you haven't visited my website this week, here's what you might have missed:

Cauliflower Tacos with Creamy Cilantro Slaw. These Cauliflower Tacos are the perfect vegetarian dinner! They taste like a restaurant-quality meal, that you can make in just 30 minutes, featuring seasoned roasted cauliflower and a creamy cilantro coleslaw.

Cashew Butter Cookies. Cashew Butter Cookies are naturally gluten-free, and you can make them with or without eggs, if you need a vegan recipe.

Oat Flour Brownies. These brownies are designed to taste like the boxed mix, only they are made with whole grain oat flour, which also happens to be gluten-free when you use certified gluten-free oats. I've included a peppermint variation, too, if you want a holiday dessert that looks beautiful, and tastes like a Girl Scout Thin Mint.



Dinner Ideas for the Week

Need some dinner inspiration? Here are some delicious ideas to help!

Sunday: Creamy Cajun Pasta. This Creamy Cajun Pasta is an easy weeknight meal, with all the spicy Cajun flavor you love. Once you taste it, it's hard to believe that the sauce is dairy-free!

Monday: Arugula Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette. This Arugula Salad is topped with an easy & delicious raspberry vinaigrette, which perfectly balances this spicy green lettuce. Paired with sweet pears, crunchy pecans, and creamy goat cheese, this salad is addictive.

Tuesday: Cauliflower Tacos with Creamy Cilantro Slaw. These Cauliflower Tacos are the perfect vegetarian dinner! They taste like a restaurant-quality meal, that you can make in just 30 minutes, featuring seasoned roasted cauliflower and a creamy cilantro coleslaw.

Wednesday: Best Vegetable Stew. This Vegetable Stew is the perfect recipe to make when the weather starts to cool down. It's jam-packed with veggies, and tastes like my mom's classic beef stew– only without the meat!

Thursday: Best Veggie Burger. This Veggie Burger recipe is one of the best I've ever tasted. All you need is a few minutes to prepare the patties, and then you can cook them up in a skillet, or throw the whole batch in the oven. No eggs required!

Friday: Easy Butternut Squash Soup. This Butternut Squash Soup is a delicious & healthy recipe, featuring apple, cinnamon, and a hint of cayenne. It's ultra comforting when the weather cools down, and it couldn't be easier to make!

Saturday: Day off from cooking! (Leftovers or take-out)



Holiday Dessert Ideas

Almond Flour Biscotti. Almond Flour Biscotti is the perfect gluten-free recipe to serve with tea or coffee. This version calls for just 5 simple ingredients, and would make a great DIY gift. There are two flavors to choose from!

Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats. These Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Treats require only 4 ingredients and taste BETTER than the original version! I love that they are sweetened with honey instead of marshmallows.

Hot Chocolate Mix (In a Jar!). This Hot Chocolate Mix is made with just 2 ingredients, and can be stirred into your favorite milk for a fast and easy sweet treat. It makes a great DIY gift, too!

Vegan Fudge. This Vegan Fudge is quick & easy to prepare, using just 6 ingredients you may already have in your pantry. It's a healthier option compared to the traditional version I grew up eating.

Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls. These Gluten-Free Cinnamon Rolls are life-changing. They have a soft and gooey center, and when you top them with your favorite icing, I think they're totally irresistible. No eggs required, so they are vegan, too!



Want every meal planned for you?

I've got you covered with the 5-Day Fall Reset and the 5-Day Winter Reset. These digital guides include shopping lists and meal prep guides to tell you EXACTLY what to do every day, and includes seasonal recipes that are designed to eliminate food waste.

They will help you shop for and prepare only what you'll eat in a week! These recipes aren't on my website, so it's a great way to get more seasonal inspiration, too.



Note: If you have any questions for me, the best place for me to respond is directly in the comments on my website. My email system is having issues with replies lately, so if you emailed me and didn't hear back, that's why! I read comments on my website everyday, so be sure to ask again there if I missed you.

Until next time, I hope you have a great week!

xo
Megan


 
My mailing address:
Detoxinista
P.O. Box 7133
Overland Park, KS 66207

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

No comments:

Post a Comment