Friday, December 10, 2021

Day 9!! A Most Requested Cookie Recipe!


Hi ooseims !!

Thank you so much for inviting me into your inbox 💜 I hope you enjoy this new recipe!!

Shelly


DAY 9!!! This is a recipe that has been requested SO many times over the years from you, and I'm finally delivering! Homemade Polish Kolaczki!! Tender, sweet, pastry cookies that are perfect on you holiday cookie platter! Grab a cup of coffee and ENJOY!

Homemade Polish Kolaczki

You're going to love this recipe for traditional Polish Kolaczki cookies – perfect for easy Christmas baking! I love making them during the holidays with different colored filling variations. These sweet and delicate cream cheese cookies are just as pretty to look at as they are delicious to eat!

Continue reading Homemade Polish Kolaczki at Cookies and Cups.


View on Cookies and Cups



Still hungry? Click here to check out ALL my recipes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment