Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Registration is almost closed!

Hey reader

We only have a few hours left before the registration deadline.

This Challenge group includes our support and accountability program from now until the middle of January! 

That means you will be able to ask us any questions that help you eat clean during the various upcoming holidays, New Year's Eve, and get a head start on 2022. 

It's truly one of the best times of the year to get our help. 

Plus we're including several bonuses with this group!

BUT, you don't have much time left to register.

Make sure to make a decision quickly.

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

"Having everything planned out made it SO much easier. My clothes fit better. When all was said and done I lost 14 lbs and 6 inches in 4 weeks. But most importantly I feel AMAZING." - Angie

We start our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge today AND only have room for only 20 more people!

Want one of our FINAL Spots?

ENDING SOON: Black Friday Kickoff BOGO SALE: Buy One MONTH Get One Free! 

The December 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge is Free if you Join Us Today!

So if you want to Save $100+, get a head start on 2022, and look and feel your best, you'll need to register ASAP!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Sign up today and get on track with Week 1 this week!

When you join our 30 Day Day Clean Eating Challenge, we're giving you 30 FREE additional days of our help!

That's 60 Days of our CFC Team Support & Accountability for the price of 30!

"I’ve been with CFC for 9 months now and have lost 33lbs and maintaining it." - Judy

This is VERY Time-Sensitive because we start today!

Sign up today and have all day to get your questions early before we start!

If you still have not decided to become a member of our 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge, what are you waiting for?!

Do you want a plan, love the idea of making a change, but still on the fence?

Our Challenge was created as a simple, helpful way to incorporate Real Food into your everyday life.

Here are some thoughts from a few of our members:

"Join, join, join!! The ideas, the encouragement, the support is so worth it!!" - Ann

"I've been a member for 8 months while I have the tools and info to follow the plan I feel the accountability of the group makes all the difference." - Jenn

"This will be my seventh challenge, & have lost 50 lbs so far. I would buy a lifetime membership if available! I never want to go back to processed, GMO, sugar hell again." - Liz

I want to make sure you get your spot >>

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

This is the best time of year to make a change!

Let's get back on track together. 

Thanksgiving is almost here, and that means the NEW YEAR is right around the corner!

For many of us, it's been quite a while since we've seen our family and friends from afar.

It will feel better showing up to the family holiday table with tons of energy, and confidence.

I want to look + feel my BEST before the cold weather hits.

It's so much more fun going to family parties, and social gatherings with tons of energy, and confidence.

Are you with me!?! 

Let's start together next week!

"My husband and I have lost 17 lbs each and are feeling so much better. This plan works if you stick to it and make it a way of life. It's not a "diet." - Tammy

Are you feeling bloated, tired, and/or exhausted? 

That's how I feel when I'm not following a plan.

Want my team and I to guide you on a meal plan that works? 

Our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge starts November 16th!

You still have time to download the program, shop, and prep.

Learn more today at: https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

During our 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge, we will give you a plan that will help you know what, how much, and how frequently to eat Clean Meals.  

We will help you Implement the Plan, Stay Accountable, and Support You through the 4 weeks.  

Many of our previous group members have succeeded with our plan when they have failed before. 

Want our Support and Accountability until the end of 2021?

The 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge was created as a simple, helpful way to incorporate Real Food into your everyday life.

Selling out quickly: Our Black Friday Preview BOGO SALE: Buy One MONTH Get One Free! 

The December 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge is Free if you Join Us Today!

By signing up early you'll have more than enough time to get familiar with the plan, and will receive Early Bird Support!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

This is VERY Time-Sensitive because we can only offer this deal to the next 170 new Challenge Members! (At this rate we're selling out a day or two early!)

So if you want to Save $100+, get a head start on 2022, and look and feel your best, you'll need to register ASAP!

What are you waiting for? It’s time to tackle those cravings, and ditch sugar & junk food for good!

We're starting the first week of the Plan, & our Support, and Accountability today!

Here is What's included when you register today:

  • 4 weeks of Meal Plans & Recipes.
    • You can view them online, or print them out!
    • A Private Facebook Community 
  • Our Clean Eating while Traveling eGuide.
  • 👯‍ Accountability & Support for 60 Days!
  • 65 Pumpkin Recipes for Fall
  • Our Smoothie Guide.
  • Dozens of Additional EASY Slimming Soup Recipes.
  • CFC's Immunity Support Pack.
  • A Plant-Based Version of the Plan.
  • Actionable Information you can actually use and follow!

I would LOVE to work with you!

Over 51,000 members of our Clean Eating Community have found success with our program.

Find out why today!

I've outlined this special and everything you're getting with your order here:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

When you join our 30 Day Day Clean Eating Challenge, we're giving you 30 FREE additional days of our help!

That's 60 Days of our CFC Team Support & Accountability for the price of 30!

"I’ve been with CFC for 9 months now and have lost 33 lbs and maintaining it." - Judy

This is VERY Time-Sensitive because we start answering your questions THIS weekend.

So if you want to get a head start on this offer you'll need to register quickly.

There's a hard cost associated with running these Challenges and we can only extend this Sale to a Limited Quantity of people.

With over Millions of people connected to CleanFoodCrush, this deal will Sell Out Very Quickly!

I want to make sure you get your spot >>

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Our Challenge was created as a simple, helpful way to incorporate Real Food into your everyday life.

We created the 30 Day Challenge for you because we found that we're more successful when we have a detailed Meal Plan, Personal Accountability, and receive Support from Peers with similar goals.

When you join this month, you will receive:

* 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

* Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans

* Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. 

* A complete 30-day plant-based version of the Challenge

* Our 6 No Excuses Success Bonuses

* Our 2 Fall Bonus eCookbooks (Over 100 extra recipes!)

* A full additional month of the program!

Join us, and let’s do this together!

Read more REAL Success stories, program details, and register for the next 30 Day Challenge here:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

I want to make joining us this month completely irresistible...

When you join our November Challenge we're also sending you 8 awesome bonuses that will accelerate YOUR success on the plan!

  • Bonus #1 - Our Best Selling Fall Digital Cookbook, Pumpkin Love - 65 Simple Clean Eating Recipes that are made with Pumpkin.
  • Bonus #2 - Savory Slimming Soups eCookbook - Dozens of recipes for soups that will reduce bloat and inflammation. 
  • Bonus #3 - 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes - Low sugar and filled with nutrition. 
  • Bonus #4 - Our Clean Eating Travel Guide - Got a trip Planned? This guide will be a lifesaver!
  • Bonus #5 - A Snack list for weeks 2 and beyond. - It's easier to stick to the plan when you have prepared clean snacks!
  • Bonus #6 - CRUSH Your Cravings with our new cravings guide.
  • Bonus #7 - Our Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!
  • Bonus #8 - Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes - Start your day off with filling meals!
  • * Special Bonus - A second 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group - FREE *

This is on top of everything already included in the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

"My energy is more sustained throughout the day and I no longer feel the need to reach for coffee at 3 pm! I lost 35 lbs total and my son lost 24 lbs!” - Billie

My team and I, (plus a small private group of amazing people doing the challenge just like you) will hold you accountable, be your supporters and cheerleaders. Many people repeating the Challenge join us in the group too!

If you have some discipline, are willing to try something different, and want to see the results of resetting your body with natural foods, then I want to work with YOU.

"This is my third week and I'm down 12 pounds! I even had a work lunch with a few bites of cheats but I limited myself. I've had a stressful week and really wanted to stress eat but did not. I love this plan and all the recipes and tips. I CAN DO THIS and so can YOU! I've refused birthday cake at work three times. Tackling my sugar addiction is an awesome feeling and learning to eat healthy is great. I still crave Pepsi but I know it will get easier. I have a long way to go since my goal is to lose 100 pounds. Thank you for the tools and inspiration! Keep up the good work everyone. We are worth it!"  -Lana

Many REAL Success stories, details, and registration for November 16th 30 Day Challenge are available at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

We begin Today and this Sale is for a limited time only.

I can't wait for my team and I to personally welcome YOU to our Challenge group!

We always have so much fun!

Love,

Rachel

P.S. For all of you considering joining the Challenge this month - 

Here is what Karla shared with our group, 

“The 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge experience has been AWESOME for me.  I’ve seen myself become “ME” again.  Once my son and boyfriend saw the results I had, they wanted on board too!”

I created this program in order to assist YOU simplify Clean Eating forever!

"For all of you considering joining The Challenge this month, I wanted to pass on our success. My husband joined me for the Challenge, and he's down 20 pounds. I am down 10. We are committed to continuing our Clean Eating Journey and have signed on for another 30 days. This challenge works if you follow the program, and you WILL feel and look fantastic!! Good luck and trust Rachel Maser!" - Brooke

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment