Tuesday, November 30, 2021

We start tomorrow!

Hey reader

Time is ticking down on our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Holiday Deals!

If you're one of the many people who missed the sale and need some extra time to join... this is for you!

We are starting our next 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Meal Plan Tomorrow!

This means you still have all of today to join the group EARLY, get your questions answered, and start grocery shopping and still start the plan on time!

And if you join today you'll still get our BEST DEAL EVER On the Challenge Membership. 

For the First Time Ever, you can get TEN Bonus eBooks + a FREE Additional Month of Support by joining today!

If your New Year Resolution will involve becoming more healthy in 2022.. join today and you'll be committed a full month in advance!

The CFC Cyber Monday Deal is truly our best deal of the year!

Learn more - https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Day + Holiday Weekend!

If you've been thinking about trying the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge, I want to make joining really irresistible for you, so...

I'm giving you a FREE MONTH of our 30 Day Day Clean Eating Challenge... when you join us for December!

Plus, I'm including our CFC Fan Favorites "Pumpkin Love" & "Hawt Chocolate"  and 8 other Bonus eCookbooks with your order. 

Learn more about our Cyber Monday BOGO Sale -- 

January's 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge is Free when you Join Us Today!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

Let's maintain and not gain this holiday season!

Want to set a goal to Eat Clean and Feel Healthier in 2022?

Here's my advice to actually following through with that Resolution:

START NOW!

This way you enter the New Year with Momentum.

I want to make sure you are truly inspired to commit to your personal health goals!

When you order today, you receive the December 1st 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge AND access to January's Challenge group too!

That's TWO months for the price of ONE.

Enter the New Year already committed to yourself.

Don't wait until 2021 is over to start on your healthy goals.

The group will be filling up fast!! I want to make sure you get your spot >>

2 For 1 Special: Order December's Challenge and Join January FREE!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

"I've lost 11 lbs in 3 weeks. This is the least I've weighed in 2 years. I've lost 2 and a half inches in my waist, 2in in my thigh, and 1.25 in my hips.  I'm not spilling out of my bra anymore. I have more energy and I'm happier!  Most importantly I've become comfortable in my kitchen!  Thank you, Rachel, you've changed my life!"

Here's what is included with your CFC 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge membership:

* 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

* Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans

* Daily Group Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. 

* A complete 30-day plant-based version of the Challenge

* Our 6 No Excuses Success Bonuses

* Our 4 Cyber Monday Bonus eCookbooks (Over 100 extra recipes!)

Learn more about how you can join us here - 

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

I want to make joining us this month completely irresistible...

When you join our December 1st Challenge we're also sending you 9 awesome bonuses that will accelerate YOUR success on the plan!

  • Bonus #1 - Our Best Selling Fall Digital Cookbook, Pumpkin Love - 65 Simple Clean Eating Recipes that are made with Pumpkin.
  • Bonus #2 - Savory Slimming Soups eCookbook - Dozens of recipes for soups that will reduce bloat and inflammation. 
  • Bonus #3 - 5 Day Holiday Restart eBook - So helpful this time of the year!
  • Bonus #4 - 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes - Low sugar and filled with nutrition. 
  • Bonus #5 - Our Clean Eating Travel Guide - Got a trip Planned? This guide will be a lifesaver!
  • Bonus #6 - A Snack list for weeks 2 and beyond. - It's easier to stick to the plan when you have prepared clean snacks!
  • Bonus #7 - CRUSH Your Cravings with our new cravings guide.
  • Bonus #8 - Our Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!
  • Bonus #9 - Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes - Start your day off with filling meals!
  • Just added! Bonus #10 - Hawt Chocolate - Clean Eating Desserts for the Holidays!
  • * Special Bonus - A second 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group - FREE *

This is on top of everything already included in the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

I’ll eliminate the guesswork for you!

With over 52,000 people who have already gone through the program, I know that the Clean Eating Challenge works! 

I would love to keep you accountable, learn more today at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

"Down 40.5 in 7 weeks of Eating Clean! This is the best thing I have ever done for myself thanks to my wife! I was a junk food junky! Life is Great!" - Art

I hope to see you in the group!

<3 Rachel 

P.S. This challenge group is filling up quickly, I highly recommend registering now so that you don't miss out. (All of our Challenges this year have Sold Out!)

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment