Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Roasted Pork with Cranberry Chutney


Hello ooseims,

Welcome! I have a delicious pork roast recipe to share with you that is going to blow you away. This herb-roasted pork with cranberry pear chutney is the most delicious dinner and I can't wait for you to try it.

Easy dinners are a must during the holiday season! When this time of year rolls around, everything all tends to be a blur with how busy we all are and how there's always so much to do. I love being able to put an easy dinner on the table and call it a day.

Roasted Pork Dinner

I couldn't have been more pleased with the way this recipe turned out and I think you'll really enjoy it, too! My family loved it and they even gave it 4 rolling pins from my old rating system. This has all the delicious holiday flavors in one meal and I just know your family will love it too.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment