Tuesday, November 30, 2021

One simple task that brought me to tears every night

Hi reader,

As a busy mom who loves to cook, meal time can make me or break me.

I could spend HOURS in the kitchen – baking, cooking, tasting, pondering ideas… I truly love being in the kitchen! 

However, I do NOT like to waste time just standing, frantically trying to come up with what to eat right now. This is where meal planning has been my lifesaver.

Meal planning originally started as a New Year's goal for 2012, but after a couple months, the whole family (especially me) welcomed the idea with open arms.

I'll admit – it took some getting used to. Coming up with a list of meals for the whole week seemed overwhelming. Even 9+ years later, I still get stumped sometimes on what to make for dinner.

The skill of meal planning takes practice, and even then it can be tricky because there's no one single "right way" to do it.

But I have learned over the years that there is a "best way" to do it, and that best way is simple, straight-forward, and only takes 15 minutes per week.

I teach this simple and straight-forward method in my course Meal Planning Bootcamp and to celebrate our first class in 2022, I'm hosting a FREE 5-day Meal Planning Made Easy challenge!

The challenge starts January 3 - when the kids go back to school and you can go back to your regular routine!

Everyday I'll go live on Facebook at 11am ET (with replays available outside FB) and we'll dive into topics that so many of us struggle with, like…

  • Why meal planning feels so hard (and how to overcome the hurdle to reap the rewards every week)
  • Where to find recipes and what to do with leftovers (so you never run out of ideas while throwing away less food)
  • How to stick with it for the long-run (Simple ways to get on and stay on the meal planning bandwagon)


… and so much more!!

Consider this your official invite - will you join the challenge with me?

Click HERE to reserve your spot, and let me show you how easy meal planning can be!

ALL my best ♥,


PS - Starting January 3 I'm hosting a FREE 5 day Meal Planning Made Easy challenge and you're invited! Everyone LOVED this session the last time, and with new year resolutions and the kids going back to school, now is the perfect time to finally get a grip on meal planning!

Click HERE to reserve your spot, and let's work on meal planning together!

Popular on the Blog this Week

5 awesome tips for how to meal plan once a month! I share the method I use for monthly meal planning as well as other tips to make meal planning easy!

Read More Here
Need a cheap & easy substitute for vanilla? Here are the best 15 Vanilla Extract Substitutes and how to use them. Perfect for all of your baking from brownies to cookies, frosting, cheesecake and bread – even ice cream!

Read More Here
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are so easy to make! Soft, chewy, and super peanut buttery. Healthier than most traditional recipes! You'll also love my Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies and my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins.

Read More Here

Freshly Updated

Learn How to Make Elderberry Syrup with this easy guide. Elderberry syrup has immune-boosting benefits, and it works! Easy method using dried elderberries. If your family loves gummies, also try my recipe for homemade elderberry gummies!
Bring a taste of southern living and an extra serving of veggies into your kitchen with this easy to make sweet potato biscuit recipe. These light, fluffy biscuits are the perfect complement to pot roasts, chicken, or any traditional meal!
Learn how to cook this quick and easy yellow rice recipe in an Instant pot or pressure cooker. Use simple, real food ingredients for the absolute best yellow rice! Pairs well with delicious & tender slow cooker chicken and Instant Pot steamed vegetables.

New Posts on the Blog This Week

This Mississippi pot roast recipe is so easy and made with only 4 ingredients! Dump everything into your crockpot and enjoy hands-free cooking. This juicy roast is bursting with flavor and goes perfectly with Instant Pot mashed potatoes and pan-roasted broccoli.

Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment