Sunday, July 25, 2021

The Peach Kitchen

The Peach Kitchen


Butterfly Pea Cherry Lemonade

Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:47 PM PDT

Butterfly Pea Cherry Lemonade

Lemonade is one of my favorite refreshing drinks of all time but because of my acid reflux (LPRD/Silent Reflux), I had to stop drinking citrusy drinks for a while. To boost the immune system of my family, though, I still prepare it for them.

Today, I made this cute but yummy Butterfly Pea Cherry lemonade for everyone to enjoy. Cherry Lemonade is a favorite but I added Butterfly Pea Flower Tea (Blue Ternatea) to make it more colorful. It also adds more health benefits. Butterfly Pea Flower Tea helps with anxiety and is an anti-oxidant that slows down aging.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE:

Butterfly Pea Cherry Lemonade

I always drink this to calm me down and help with my anxiety but today — it makes my lemonade gorgeous. Don’t you agree?

OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT LOVE…

Butterfly Pea Cherry Lemonade
 
Author:
Ingredients
  • 4 maraschino cherries, chopped into small pieces + 1 tbsp syrup
  • ice
  • lemon slice
  • 1 cup lemonade
  • ¼ cup Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
Directions
  1. Make the Butterfly Pea Flower Tea: Steep butterfly pea flower in hot water for 5 minutes and refrigerate to chill.
  2. Make the Lemonade: Combine the juice of ½ a lemon, 1-2 tbsp of sugar and 1 cup water. Mix well. Refrigerate to chill.
  3. To make the Butterfly Pea Cherry Lemonade: Combine all the ingredients in a tall glass in the following order: cherry, ice, lemon slice, lemonade, butterfly pea flower tea.
  4. Stir and enjoy as the colors come together beautifully.

The post Butterfly Pea Cherry Lemonade appeared first on The Peach Kitchen.

1 comment: