Wednesday, July 7, 2021

The easiest CAKE recipe that my family has enjoyed for years!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com

I'm pretty sure everyone has at one time enjoyed a slice of this easy Chocolate Eclair Cake. Am I right?

It's a no bake treat that tastes like a boston eclair, but serves a crowd.

Layers of graham crackers, pudding, whipped cream, and chocolate frosting combine to make this irresistible treat.

This cake is perfect for holidays, weekend parties, or just a weeknight treat.

And while many people use a can of frosting on top...I've got the original chocolate frosting recipe included below if you want to really WOW your guests!

READ: How to make Chocolate Eclair Cake

Happy NO-Baking,

xo,

Aimee



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment