Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Thai Beef Satay Skewers!


This is one of those dishes that can be a hit or miss at Thai restaurants.... If you want the sure thing, make it at home!! You'll love the little secret for how to make economical beef so succulent and tender, you'd swear it's a far pricier premium cut.

Also, a follow up to the Postcards from Tasmania! I actually made a series of little informal videos of the trip. I thought you might like to see one - like this video on Instagram about the Long Lunch when I did a kitchen takeover at Meadowbank Vineyard (here's the Postcard about it). The real me! - Nagi & Dozer 🐶 xx


Thai Beef Satay

Get the recipe


Life of Dozer

Keeping our spirits up during Winter Lockdown in Sydney... we're all good! Dozer's not complaining. I'm home all day, every day.....

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment