Thursday, July 15, 2021

Roasted Garlic Hummus


Hello ooseims,

Welcome!! I'm so happy you could join me today. I have a healthy and tasty appetizer to share with you, this roasted garlic hummus is PERFECT for parties or just a weeknight snack!

Roasted Garlic Hummus is made with roasted cloves of garlic, tahini, lemon juice, and some spices. Serve it with some pita chips, and a variety of vegetables and you've got the perfect and healthy treat for snacking on.

Roasted Garlic Hummus

I've been loving it all day, every day. I'm eating it for lunch, or as a snack throughout the day. It goes great with so many side options and I've also been spreading it on a wrap before I add my spinach, cheese, and grilled chicken. Absolute perfection! Click (or tap) here to grab the recipe!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment