Saturday, July 24, 2021

*Recipes to Make This Week*

Image

Hi friends-

I am headed to the farmers market this morning. Our garden is doing really well, but I love visiting the market to fill in the gaps.

How are your gardens doing this year? I am still drowning in zucchini. If you have the same problem, make sure you check out all of our zucchini recipes HERE! There are SO many to choose from!

I hope you enjoy this week's recipes!

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

Easy Summer Dinner- this one has so many fresh ingredients!

Summer in a Bowl- so fresh!

Southwest Pasta Salad- so many good flavors!

Chicken Stir Fry- a good way to get in lots of veggies!

Blueberry Corn Salad- this one screams summer!

Summer Snack or Appetizer- always a hit!

Energy Balls- for a little pick me up! My boys love these!

Zucchini Bread- you can go healthy or super decadent! Both are really good!

Cookie of the Week- the easiest cookies ever!

Have a great week!
Maria

Want more? View ALL of our recipes HERE! Follow on Instagram HERE and you can purchase our cookbook HERE.*






No comments:

Post a Comment