Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Recipes to Make in July☀️

Image

Hi friends-

I am still recovering from the longest 4th of July weekend ever, ha! We had a lot of fun, but it's been hard to get back into the swing of things this week.

But it is JULY and I have LOTS of tasty recipes for you to make this month!

RECIPES TO MAKE IN JULY

Crepes- so good with summer berries and whipped cream! I promise they are easy!

Zucchini Muffins- my boys love these and they freeze well!

Fresh Corn Salad- so good with summer sweet corn!

Watermelon Salad- I could eat this one every day!

Summer Salad- all of my favorites in one bowl!

Grilled Corn Guacamole- don't forget the chips!

Basil Vinaigrette- the best salad dressing ever and a great way to use up the garden basil!

Simple Cucumber Salad- so refreshing!

Egg Salad- I have been on an egg salad kick! The perfect lunch! Try my Avocado Egg Salad too!

Greek Chicken Kabobs- serve with tzatziki sauce and my Greek Quinoa Salad or Chopped Greek Salad on the side!

5-Ingredient Meal- so simple and so good!

Steak Tacos- a summer favorite at our house!

The Best Pasta Salad- I can't stop making this one!

S'mores Puppy Chow- a sweet snack for summertime!

Trail Mix Energy Balls- fun for kids and adults!

Chocolate Zucchini Bread- the ULTIMATE zucchini bread!

No-Bake Cookies- you don't have to turn on your oven!

Lemon Blueberry Bars- these are heavenly!

No-Bake Bar Treats- oh, how I love these!

NEW THIS WEEK

Have a great day!
Maria






No comments:

Post a Comment