Sunday, July 4, 2021

Posts from I'm Still Hungry | A Food & Travel Blog for 07/04/2021

Updates from

I'm Still Hungry | A Food & Travel Blog



In the 07/04/2021 edition:

The posts you may have missed this week...

View this email in your browser

Kanin Project – a Filipino Seafood Education 

Date Published:Jul 02, 2021 08:35 pm

Kanin Project Sydney Cebu Lechon

With lockdown comes the (incredibly thin) silver lining of being able to catch up on the upload backlog. While the timing is of course awkward – it’s not like you can visit any of the places I’m waffling on about just yet – I’d like you to think of these posts as a contribution to […]

The post Kanin Project – a Filipino Seafood Education appeared first on I'm Still Hungry | A Food & Travel Blog.

Continue reading »

Gold Class Daruma Omakase | Gold Class Value 

Date Published:Jun 30, 2021 08:14 pm

Gold Class Daruma

You would not believe the level of cringe in writing this post. Not because of this post per se, nor does it have anything to do with Gold Class Daruma, or sushi chef Yuta Nakamura's omakase offering. But rather, because I had to go through the torture of re-reading my very own post on the […]

The post Gold Class Daruma Omakase | Gold Class Value appeared first on I'm Still Hungry | A Food & Travel Blog.

Continue reading »

A Jamaica Farewell at Momofuku Seiobo 

Date Published:Jun 28, 2021 06:26 pm

Man, lockdowns suck. Obviously. At best, an inconvenience; at worst, tragic. Of course, whining about being denied dining is tad tactless all things considered, but while the small violin plays to commiserate the graveyard of cancelled bookings, the impact on the other side of the fence is very real: the revenue crash; staff stand-downs/layoffs; produce […]

The post A Jamaica Farewell at Momofuku Seiobo appeared first on I'm Still Hungry | A Food & Travel Blog.

Continue reading »
Connect with me on social media and see content you'll never find on the blog!
shenishungry
Link
Copyright © 2021 I'm Still Hungry, All rights reserved.
Hi! You are receiving this email because you opted to sign up for updates whenever a blog post gets published. Stay hungry!

Contact me at:
michael@imstillhungry.net

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment