Monday, July 19, 2021

Our top cookie recipes 🍪

I have quite a few famous cookie recipes, so here are my top 7!  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌


Hi reader reader!

My favorite recipes for "healthy" cookies, but nobody will know! Including healthy peanut butter cookies, healthy sugar cookies, and the famous healthy chocolate chip cookies!

They're more nutrient dense because they're made without:

  • Refined flours
  • Refined sugars
  • Refined oils
  • Gluten

I have quite a few cookie recipes, so here are my top 7!

Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

Gluten-Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Double Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies

Peanut Butter Blossoms

Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies

3-Ingredient Almond Butter Cookies


Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

What are your favorite healthy cookie recipes? If I don't already have a recipe for it, maybe I will try to create one! Hit reply and let me know!

Happy Cooking,
Lexi



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post something new, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment