Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Not just another BROWNIE recipe!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com-

Homemade Brownies topped with gooey caramel, chocolate chips and pecans. Turtle Brownies are a decadent dessert the whole family will love!

Why this Recipe is the Best

You know what often gets lost in turtle candies and desserts? The chocolate.

I mean, there's chocolate in some form.

But too often, the chocolatiness of it all is overtaken by the caramel or the pecans. Don't get me wrong, I am ALL ABOUT caramel and pecans on my chocolate desserts. I just also want to TASTE the chocolate!

Enter: this recipe.

This recipe uses cocoa powder AND semi-sweet chocolate chips in the brownies. It's based off my fudgy brownies!

The result is a Turtle Brownie where the rich, complex flavors of chocolate exist in harmony with the sweet caramel and nutty pecans. In short, this is the very best Turtle Brownie recipe you will ever make.

You can thank me later.

Get the Recipe: TURTLE BROWNIES

The post Turtle Brownies appeared first on Shugary Sweets.



No comments:

Post a Comment