Wednesday, July 14, 2021

No Bake Toasted Coconut Cheesecake / Life Love and Sugar

NEW from Life Love and Sugar: No Bake Toasted Coconut Cheesecake
View this email in your browser

No Bake Toasted Coconut Cheesecake

Read the full post »

With a vanilla wafer crust and homemade coconut whipped cream, this No Bake Toasted Coconut Cheesecake is the ultimate coconut dessert. The refreshing coconut flavor and no need to heat up the oven makes this the perfect summer treat!

Looking for more no bake cheesecakes? Try this classic Vanilla No Bake Cheesecake, or this Oreo No Bake Cheesecake!

Side view of a slice of no bake toasted coconut cheesecake

An Easy No Bake Coconut Cheesecake

It’s no secret that I love cheesecake. As you may have guessed from the many cheesecake recipes on my site, they are one of my favorite desserts! I love a good old-fashioned, baked cheesecake but some days, especially as we head into warmer weather, I just cannot be bothered to turn on the oven.

It’s on those days that I turn to no bake cheesecake. You get all of the tangy sweet cheesecake flavor without turning on the oven or worrying about a water bath.

Of course, I’m just as picky with my no bake cheesecakes as I am with traditional ones. A no bake cheesecake still needs that rich, creamy and slightly tangy filling, with a homemade crust and some sort of topping.

This No Bake Toasted Coconut Cheesecake has definitely won me over! It has all the factors I need in a cheesecake, plus a lovely coconut flavor in every single bite! There’s not just coconut in the cheesecake filling either. I took it a step farther and added some homemade coconut whipped cream (with just 3 ingredients!) and topped it all with some extra toasted coconut.

When I say this is the coconut lovers’ dream dessert, I mean it!

(more…)

The post No Bake Toasted Coconut Cheesecake appeared first on Life Love and Sugar.



Read the Full Post »
Order the Cookbook: Simply Beautiful Homemade Cakes


More Recent Recipe Posts:


Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
Pinterest
Copyright © 2021 Life, Love and Sugar, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in on our website, http://lifeloveandsugar.com/.

Our mailing address is:
Life, Love and Sugar
P.O. Box 4425
2400 Riverstone Blvd
Canton, Ga 30114

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment