Tuesday, July 20, 2021

My #1 Side Dish Hack

Hi —

Ever struggled with figuring out what side dish to serve with dinner? Finding something that will be approved by everyone at your table can be difficult, AND it's hard to find the time to make it!

That's why I created this Roasted Frozen Broccoli recipe! You can literally pull frozen broccoli out of your freezer and have a delicious side dish in no time. It's just as crispy as fresh broccoli, but takes almost ZERO time to prep!

Why I Love This Side Dish

  • Frozen broccoli makes it easy
  • Packed with nutritional value
  • Easy to adapt for tons of variations
  • It's perfectly crispy, just like fresh broccoli!

Roasted Frozen Broccoli

Roasted Frozen Broccoli

Roasted Frozen Broccoli

One Reader Said: "There is absolutely no other way I'll make broccoli again! So so good I ate more broccoli than the steak we had with it!! 😍"


xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment