Thursday, July 29, 2021

Love these comments

You see, we are doing a special deal where you can Try one of Truvani's 4 favorite Plant-Based Protein Powders and save 50 percent off the first purchase. 

But what do real customers think?

The truth?

Their responses make me so happy!

"They are creamy, rich, tasty, and simply delicious."

"I recently purchased both the Banana Cinnamon & Chocolate Peanut Butter. I used both of them already. OMG!!! LOVE,LOVE,LOVE all the flavors. Funny thing, I've been putting peanut butter in the plain chocolate for sometime even before the new flavors became available & said to my husband (who loves peanut butter more than me, ha) Vani should create these flavors & voila. They are creamy, rich, tasty, and simply delicious. I use them with this almond coconut milk. Any milk without carrageenan & garbage will do. Even water. Enjoy! Bon appetito."

 - Catherine Lange Campbell

"I really like the banana cinnamon protein powder. It may be my new favorite:). Thank you for making a healthy protein I can include in my diet everyday!" - Beth Lucadamo

It's so nice hearing this!

We built a brand that will never compromise on ingredients…

...and the products taste great, too. 

We live in a world where big companies fill their products with garbage ingredients and at Truvani we just won't stand for it. 

So, try our Protein Powder today. 

Right now you can get one full-sized bag of any top 4 favorite Truvani Plant-Based Proteins for 50% off the retail price. 

  • Vanilla
  • Chocolate
  • Banana Cinnamon
  • Chocolate Peanut Butter

(limit 1 per household)

We know you're going to LOVE it!

But if for some reason you don't…

We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so no worries there.

Give it a try, and let us know what you think!

Here's the link to save 50% off now.

Xo,

Vani

 


P.O. Box 31521 Charlotte, NC 28231

If you would like to stop receiving free food investigations, recipes and healthy living tips, you can update your preferences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment