Friday, July 23, 2021

LEMON ZUCCHINI CAKE 🍋

Hi there reader --

I'm back with another awesome zucchini recipe! 🎉

You know you love 'em! 😍 My zucchini recipes are super popular during the summer so I'm always trying to come up with new, delicious ideas.

So many people have questioned this recipe only to be blown away by the flavor and overall awesomeness of this cake. Could I have called it bread? Sure. But, I'm trying not to lie to myself so much 😂

  • I have made this several times and we love it every time! - Amanda
  • Made this earlier today. Followed recipe exactly. Delicious! Love the lemon flavor. - Sheila
  • I read, I made, we ATE! Perfect! - Steffi

Not convinced yet??

  • moist, lemony, and a great way to use up extra zucchini 🍋
  • perfectly tart with a lovely sweetness 💛
  • glaze is optional (<< NO IT'S NOT) 🤣
  • the cake calls for almondmilk but you can ABSOLUTELY use whatever milk have on hand 🥛

Make sure to try our other favorites including: Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries, Zucchini Quiche (<<-- a MUST TRY), Chocolate Chip Zucchini Banana Bread and Carrot Apple Zucchini Bread!

LEMON ZUCCHINI CAKE

MUST MAKE DESSERTS

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

A Zucchini EVERY Day,





No comments:

Post a Comment