Thursday, July 15, 2021

Learn how to churn the best gelato at home πŸ¨✨

Everything you need to be successful in the kitchen... right in your inbox!
View this email in your browser
Food Nouveau: A culinary site about the whys & hows of cooking and baking success

Can't hop on a flight to Rome? Churn gelato at home instead.


If you've been following me for any length of time then you already know that I have a bit of an obsession with gelato. It's my favorite summer treat and I'm constantly experimenting with new flavors. I love using seasonal fruits and unexpected combinationsall in the name of research of course! Alriiiiight who am I kidding? I would eat gelato all day if I could!
 

How to make basic gelato


If you've never made gelato before and you're feeling intimidated by the task, I'm here for you.  Over the years, I've put together multiple resources to help you make the absolute creamiest gelato you've ever had! I can also teach you how to go from a basic vanilla gelato to any flavor combination you can think of.

Start with my basic, in-depth, step-by-step gelato tutorial. It has the tips, tricks, and basic recipe you need, all explained in detail. This first project will allow you to create a silky-smooth, classic vanilla bean gelato.

If you learn better by seeing rather than reading, check out my Gelato Video Class and see it all unfold before your eyes!

 
Learn How to Make Gelato

You can make vegan gelato, too!


If eggs and dairy are not part of your diet, I also have a Vegan Gelato Tutorial that will be perfect for you. It's just as creamy and delicious as traditional Sicilian gelato and comes with recipes for both a Vegan Gelato Base and a luscious Mango and Passion Fruit Gelato. You won't even notice what's missing!
Learn How to Make Vegan Gelato
Share your creations with me!

Hearing from the people who make my recipes always makes my day! If you make any of the dishes this email, I'd love to hear about your experience. Simply reply to this email, or snap a picture and tag me (@foodnouveau) on Instagram.
Fresh Peach Gelato
Fresh Peach Gelato
Pair up summer's favorite fruit with summer's favorite dessert and you'll be wowed with this rich and creamy peach gelato. Fresh peach puree is both mixed into the gelato and then rippled through for an extra shot of peach flavor.  Top with fresh diced peaches for even more peachy goodness.
 
Make Peach Gelato
Blueberry Gelato
Blueberry Gelato
If purple is the color of royalty then this Blueberry Gelato is perfectly majestic. The intense purple color and blueberry flavor make this one of the most luxurious gelato flavors you'll ever try. Without a doubt, it's a jewel in summer's crown.
 
Make Blueberry Gelato!
Sweet Corn Gelato
Sweet Corn Gelato
Sweet Corn Gelato might be an unexpected flavor but it's one you'll find intriguingly addictive.  It has a unique savory edge to it that's easy to get hooked on. Serve it with a mix of salted butter popcorn and caramel corn for a really memorable summer dessert.
 
Get the Sweet Corn Gelato Recipe
Dark Chocolate Gelato
Dark Chocolate Gelato
I simply can't leave you without this final, truly decadent Dark Chocolate Gelato recipe. If you are a chocolate lover, the rich hit of dark cocoa in every spoonful will have you melting faster than the gelato! And, there's even a vegan option. Does it get better than that? Let me tell you from experience: it really doesn't!
 
Make Dark Chocolate Gelato
Gelato Video Class
How to Make Gelato, a Video Class by Food Nouveau
If learning via video is more your speed, be sure to try my How to Make Gelato Skillshare Class. It will teach you everything you need to know to make the perfect gelato and give you the confidence to get creative with your own flavor experiments!
 
Learn How to Make Gelato on Video
That's it for today but I'd love to hear from you! If there's something you'd like to see me tackle or you'd simply like to connect, all you have to do is hit "reply" to this email and say hello!

Until next time,
Marie ❤️
Instagram
Pinterest
Facebook
Twitter
Website
Email
RSS
Copyright (c) 2021 Food Nouveau, All rights reserved.
You are getting this e-mail because you signed in to receive the bi-weekly newsletter on FoodNouveau.com.

Our mailing address is:
Food Nouveau
Rue Jacques-Parizeau
Quebec, Quebec G1R 2G3
Canada

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp

No comments:

Post a Comment