Wednesday, July 28, 2021

"Just made this and it's MAGIC!!"




Hi reader,

Take it from AK reader, Josh, the recipe I'm about to share really is something magical.

Back in 2017, I was on a quest to make the best homemade salad dressings so that we could skip the store-bought stuff for good. If you know me, you know I tested and re-tested until I got them all just right.

Say hello to my healthy greek yogurt ranch dressing recipe!

That's right, there's no buttermilk involved in this lightened up ranch, just tangy yogurt, herbs & spices that make it absolutely addicting. Use it for:

  • Your fav salads (I recommend this one!)
  • A marinade for different proteins
  • The perfect veggie dip

Grab the recipe below and get ready to drizzle it on literally everything. Be sure to get all of my homemade dressings here, too!

Gimme the ranch

Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing


Get the recipe

Looking for more?

Get all of our homemade healthy salad dressings here!

I hope you love this greek yogurt ranch dressing! If you make it be sure to leave a comment & a rating so I know how you liked it.

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment