Wednesday, July 14, 2021

I've got HUGE news you can't MISS!!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com-

I'm often asked if I have any sugar free desserts. And while here on Shugary Sweets I don't share much of that, I started a new website (WHAT???).

And I added a delicious SUGAR FREE No Bake Cheesecake Bar.

Some of you may ask why...

Often I have family and friends (and readers) who are looking for foods that don't increase their glycemic index, they are diabetic or on a keto diet. Personally, I try myself to eat with no refined sugars and flours...except when I bake an incredible dessert that makes it worth it!

Today's cheesecake recipe uses almond flour for the crust, monk fruit as a sweetener, and fresh berries for the topping!

So feel free to follow my journey on the new website- HERE. Or just enjoy these cheesecake bars!

Get the Recipe: CHEESECAKE BARS

Happy Baking,

xo,

Aimee



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment