Sunday, July 11, 2021

Here's what has worked for over 50,000 CRUSHers!

Hey reader

I hope you have enjoyed your Summer so far!

We're still celebrating our Independence from Junk Food!

When you join our 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge, we're giving you 30 FREE additional days of our help!

Register and get your Free Additional Month TODAY:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

We're starting the first week of the Plan, & our Support, and Accountability Thursday!

Here What's included when you register today:

  • 4 weeks of Meal Plans & Recipes.
    • You can view them online, or print them out!
    • A Private Facebook Community 
  • Our Clean Eating while Traveling eGuide.
  • 👯‍ Accountability & Support for 60 Days!
  • 100 Breakfast Recipes.
  • Our Smoothie Guide.
  • 400+ pages of Sheet Pan Recipes.
  • CFC's Immunity Support Pack.
  • NEW - A complete 30-day plant-based version of the Challenge.
  •  Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes.
  • Crush Your Cravings eGuide - 9 Strategies to put your food cravings at ease.
  • Actional Information you can actually use and follow!

I would LOVE to work with you!

Over 50,000 members of our Clean Eating Community have found success with our program.

Find out why today!

By popular demand, our July Summer Kickoff Sale has been extended.

I've outlined this special and everything you're getting with your order here:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

When you join our 30 Day Day Clean Eating Challenge, we're giving you 30 FREE additional days of our help!

That's 60 Days of our CFC Team Support & Accountability for the price of 30!

"I’ve been with CFC for 9 months now and have lost 33lbs and maintaining it." - Judy

This is VERY Time-Sensitive because we start THIS week.

So if you want to get a head start on this offer you'll need to register quickly.

There's a hard cost associated with running these Challenges and we can only extend this Sale to a Limited Quantity of people.

With over Millions of people connected to CleanFoodCrush, this deal will Sell Out Very Quickly!

I want to make sure you get your spot >>

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Our Challenge was created as a simple, helpful way to incorporate Real Food into your everyday life.

“I am very focused, my head is clear and my body feels good. My arthritis has calmed down and my acid reflux has disappeared. My advice to you: you HAVE to try it. At least give it a good effort for a month. It’s only 30 days and once you see the results you will want to keep going.” - Amanda

We created the 30 Day Challenge for you because we found that we're more successful when we have a detailed Meal Plan, Personal Accountability, and receive Support from Peers with similar goals.

When you join this month, you will receive:

* 4 Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

NEW - A complete 30-day plant-based version of the Challenge.

* Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans

* Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. 

* 7 Bonus products - Our Immunity Support Pack, 100 Breakfast Recipes, Dozens of Crockpot Recipes, 12 Challenge Approved Smoothies, our Clean Eating SNACK List, Bonus Breakfast recipes, Crush Your Cravings guide, and our Clean Eating Travel Guide!

Join us, and let’s do this together!

Register Today and Save! >> https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

When you join our July 15th Challenge we're sending you 7 awesome bonuses that will accelerate YOUR success on the plan!

* Bonus #1 - Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes - Learn why having protein in the morning is so important for your results AND your overall health. 
* Bonus #2 Snack List for Week 2 and Beyond - So you can beat those cravings between meals. 
* Bonus #3 - 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes and our Perfect Smoothie Guide.
* Bonus #4 - Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide - Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!
Bonus #5 - Our BRAND NEW Sheet Pan Secrets eCookbook - Over 100 Simple Sheet Pan Recipes.
* Bonus #6 - Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your guide!
Bonus #7 - Our BRAND NEW Crush Your Cravings eGuide - 9 Strategies to put your food cravings at ease
* Special Bonus - A second 30 Day Challenge Group - FREE

These 7 gifts are your Free bonuses when you register for our July 15th 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge.

Read more REAL Success stories, program details, and register for the next 30 Day Challenge here:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

"My energy is more sustained throughout the day and I no longer feel the need to reach for coffee at 3 pm! I lost 35 lbs total and my son lost 24 lbs!” - Billie

My team and I, (plus a small private group of amazing people doing the challenge just like you) will hold you accountable, be your supporters and cheerleaders. Many people repeating the Challenge join us in the group too!

If you have some discipline, are willing to try something different, and want to see the results of resetting your body with natural foods, then I want to work with YOU!

"This is my third week and I'm down 12 pounds! I even had a work lunch with a few bites of cheats but I limited myself. I've had a stressful week and really wanted to stress eat but did not. I love this plan and all the recipes and tips. I CAN DO THIS and so can YOU! I've refused birthday cake at work three times. Tackling my sugar addiction is an awesome feeling and learning to eat healthy is great. I still crave Pepsi but I know it will get easier. I have a long way to go since my goal is to lose 100 pounds. Thank you for the tools and inspiration! Keep up the good work everyone. We are worth it!"  -Lana

Many REAL Success stories, details, and registration for July's 30 Day Challenge are available at:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

We begin Thursday - July 15th, and this Sale is for a limited time only.

I can't wait for my team and I to personally welcome YOU to our Challenge group!

We always have so much fun!

Love,

Rachel

P.S. For all of you considering joining the Challenge this month - 

Here is what Karla shared with our group, 

“The 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge experience has been AWESOME for me.  I’ve seen myself become “ME” again.  Once my son and boyfriend saw the results I had, they wanted on board too!”

I created this program in order to assist YOU simplify Clean Eating forever!

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment