Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Easy Honey Soy Baked Chicken


Greetings from lockdown in Sydney... we're keeping our spirits up! Dozer wants to show you how we do team lunches the virtual way at Team RTE - see below. Plus, a nice simple recipe today, using things "I bet" you already have in your pantry! - Nagi & Dozer 🐶 xx


Easy Honey Soy Baked Chicken

Get the recipe


Life of Dozer - in Lockdown!

This is how we do team lunches at RecipeTin during Lockdown - with bag drops containing homemade food packages that we eat together on a Zoom call. Even Dozer gets a bag!

Though the difference between him and me is that he didn't wait for the Zoom call to start...

....whereas I showed a little restraint and waited until the team were online!

Yes, I'm wearing a semi-respectable top with tracks and ugg boots. And your point is....???😂

In case you are wondering, we made Vietnamese Rice Paper rolls together. There were competitions for fastest roller (I was disqualified because mine burst), prettiest roll (I didn't get a SINGLE vote!!) and biggest roll (I forgot halfway through rolling that it was supposed to be big and I made a normal one).

But I won! The Wooden Spoon prize, that is. 😂

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment