Tuesday, July 20, 2021

CHICKEN & RICE CASSEROLE

Hi there reader --

Chicken and Rice Casserole is an incredibly easy and delicious dinner that is perfect for busy weeknights! Comfort food FAST!

I'm a sucker for a good casserole recipe and here's why...

  • Most casserole recipes call for ingredients that I already have on hand 🚫🛒
  • Quick and easy to prepare 👊
  • The ultimate comfort food, casseroles are loved by ALL 😍

This Chicken and Rice Casserole is a classic and originally appeared on my site in 2012 😱I updated it a few years ago with a video so you can see just how EASY it is to make. 🙌🏻

We usually use corn flakes for the topping but seasoned bread crumbs, Ritz crackers, French Fried Onions, potato chips and panko can also be used. I've got TONS of variation ideas in the post!

Serve with homemade dinner rolls and broccoli salad - YUM!!

https://www.momontimeout...

FAVORITE FAMILY DINNERS

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!





No comments:

Post a Comment