Monday, July 19, 2021

Budget Bytes Weekly Digest 7/18


Hello! Here's what's new on Budget Bytes last week:

"Everything But The Bagel" Sandwich Rounds

I know these Sandwich Rounds may look kind of like bagels, but they're not. They're no-knead focaccia in an "Everything But The Bagel" disguise! That's right, it's my same no-knead focaccia dough in a convenient single-serving round shape and topped with a delicious dose of Everything But The Bagel seasoning. Perfect for building epic homemade sandwiches and WAY easier than making actual bagels! [Read more...]


Sweet Corn Salsa

If you've never raw fresh sweet corn, let this recipe be a sign that you totally need to try it. Fresh sweet corn is one of the best parts of summer and when it's raw it is deliciously sweet, crunchy, and *juicy*. And this Fresh Sweet Corn Salsa is the perfect way for you to dip your toes into the waters and experience the awesomeness that is raw sweet corn. [Read more...]




Recently Updated:

Fish Tacos with Cumin Lime Slaw

Earlier this week I made a big batch of sunny and fresh Cumin Lime Coleslaw, but I didn't intend to just eat coleslaw all week. So, I used the coleslaw as a topping for these super simple fish tacos. I love making tacos for dinner because they're so easy, fresh, and not too heavy, which is great when it's 100 degrees outside. I like to keep my tacos pretty simple (in this case just fish, slaw, jalapeΓ±o, and avocado), but I've got some suggestions for extra toppings below if you want them! ;) [Read more...]



New Video
:

Easy Hollandaise Sauce



Currently Trending:


Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment