Thursday, July 15, 2021

Borek - and I'm hiring COOKS!


Yep, in the middle of the latest Sydney COVID Lockdown, I'm hiring two new cooks! It's for my new philanthropic division called RecipeTin Meals which will be producing homemade meals for distribution to those in need. Right now, because of COVID, there's a greater need than ever.

We're already providing support in this area on an ad hoc basis during the current lockdown. But it's always been my goal to establish an arm of RecipeTin that does it full time. And NOW is the time!

Please click here details of the job vacancies and share this with anyone you think may be interested. I am looking for a Chef de Partie or Cook Grade 5, plus a Kitchenhand. The positions are in the Sydney CBD, based in the (new!) RecipeTin Meals commercial kitchen, and they are both full time permanent roles.

- Nagi & Dozer 🐶 xx


Borek - Turkish spiced lamb filo pastry


Get the recipe


WANTED: Chef de Partie or Cook Grade 5 AND Kitchenhand

See job details and how to apply



Life of Dozer

I'm not complaining that I'm locked up with this 24-7.....


- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment