Tuesday, July 13, 2021

BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI FRIES

Hi there reader --

If you've never had Zucchini Fries before, you're in for a real treat! 😍

Super easy to make with just a handful of ingredients, these zucchini fries bake up crispy and crazy delicious.

But don't just listen to me, Here's what some friends are saying:

  • Made these to go with dinner tonight. Fabulous !! I l love that they come out with a bit of crunch to them and have lots of flavor. I wound up eating the entire batch and put the rest of my dinner away for tomorrow. I'm so glad that I have 3 more zuchs to use up! - kattracks
  • I totally love these and so do my boys. I make them often! - Melissa

Make sure to try our other favorites including: Zucchini Quiche, Chocolate Chip Zucchini Banana Bread and Carrot Apple Zucchini Bread!

MORE SERIOUSLY SENSATIONAL SIDES

BAKED PARMESAN ZUCCHINI FRIES

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!

Baked Not Fried,





No comments:

Post a Comment