Thursday, July 8, 2021

An Updated Classic DInner!


Hi ooseims !!

Thank you so much for inviting me into your inbox 💜 I hope you enjoy this new recipe!!

Shelly


I interrupt regularly scheduled sweet programming with an incredibly easy and delish version of Salisbury Steak! I just published my version of SS and it's pretty fantastic…not to mention the most elegant version of the 80s classic you'll ever see while still staying under $20-ish to feed a family of 6. 'Scuze me while I go pat myself on the back.

Easy Salisbury Steak

This easy and delicious Salisbury Steak recipe is an updated version of the classic! This quick to make juicy steak is packed with flavor, covered in brown gravy, onions and mushrooms.

Continue reading Easy Salisbury Steak at Cookies and Cups.


View on Cookies and Cups



Still hungry? Click here to check out ALL my recipes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment