Friday, July 9, 2021

10 Favorite Grilling Recipes + 5 Bonus Frozen Treats!

Summer! Grilling season! (Even though in full disclosure I grill year round even with snow on the ground - do you??)

The best thing that ever happened to me and my family was when I fired Brian from grilling duties and took over myself. It means grilled dinners happen all.the.time during the summer. I have no regrets.

Below are ten of my favorite grilling recipes!

And keep on scrolling to check out a few bonus frozen treats!

Tender Grilled Pork Chops

Grilled Hawaiian Chicken

Teriyaki Turkey Burgers with Grilled Pineapple

Honey Marinated Grilled Flank Steak

Smoky Grilled Pork Tenderloin

Monterey Chicken with Pico de Gallo

Grilled Balsamic Beef Skewers

Jalapeno Cheddar Turkey Burgers

Grilled Coconut Lime Chicken

Lemon Garlic Grilled Chicken

Super Easy Peach Frozen Yogurt

Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sandwiches

Easy 3-Ingredient Frozen Hot Chocolate

Pink Tropical Raspberry Sorbet

Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Pie

For more of my favorite grilled recipes, click here!

Happy grilling! (Or just sitting in the shade hoping dinner magically appears without having to lift a finger in the heat - that's fun, too). :)

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment