Thursday, December 31, 2020

My Favorite Recipes of 2020

Collage of recipes

I'm back with another of my favorite annual traditions. In addition to sharing YOUR Favorite Recipes of 2020, I love to follow up with a list of my own personal picks.

Before we dive in, I wanted to take a moment to wish you a happy, safe New Year, and to say THANK YOU!

I know many of us are eager to turn the page on 2020. It has undoubtedly been one of the most difficult years of our lives. As I reflect back on it today, I am doing so with gratitude.

Thank you for your incredible support this year, and an extra special THANK YOU to everyone who purchased a copy of The Well Plated Cookbook.

I spent nearly four years working on my book and having its release end up being in the current environment has been challenging and disappointing in many ways.

At the same time, however, seeing your positive reaction to it and your tremendous support (THANK YOU to everyone who bought a copy and who left a review!) was the highlight of my year.

NOW, speaking of highlights…let's get to my favorite recipes of 2020!

READ: My Favorite Recipes of 2020

Visit WellPlated.com

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment